Thanks for visiting my portfolio – here are some examples of my recent work:
‘How to’ software usage demo
Making translation changes in Drupal CMS – screen recording and audio.
- Show web administrators how to add/edit translated text to resolve customer issues
- Speed up resolution / involve fewer teams in language updates
Explaining a business skill / scenario
Understanding a business skill – Vyond studio animation.
- Understand the importance of managing absence with employees
- Appreciate the extra work if leave is not handled with care
Telling a story through animation
Visually describe the impact of hostile land management on animals habitats, as part of education around the causes of Corona virus.
Vyond studio GIF.
Creating a structure learners can explore
A framework to allow learners to explore text and complex information, using buttons to group content and show progress. (Articulate Storyline).
- Understand the Council’s financial Constitution
- Learn about the decision making process for financial matters
Interactive question examples
A variety of ways to encourage recall, using different formats/interactions in (Articulate Storyline).
- Display alternatives for learner recall
- Post-course reminder to support my own learning
Storyboard for customers and designers
A storyboard outline for a course on Covid-19, including the clientbrief, course outline, content and notes for the e-Learning course developer. (PDF file).
Thanks for viewing my content – please let me know if you have any questions about the process for creating these content samples.
Find out more about my career journey on LinkedIn.