Thanks for visiting my portfolio – I am passionate about e-learning and content creation that supports a learners journey.
Here are some examples of recent projects to illustrate my skills creating instructional video, static learning content, interactive features, animation and voice-over.
‘How to’ software demo (Video/audio & overlay)
Making translation changes in Drupal CMS
- Show web administrators how to add/edit translated text to resolve customer issues
- Speed up resolution / involve fewer teams in language updates
Resources guide (Video/audio)
A visual tour of web resources for the Virtual Try-On Facebook share function
- Show variety of static resources created for a digital feature release
- Enable web administrators to activate / configure the share function
Personal skills course (Course content/Video/audio)
An extract from ‘Staying calm in challenging times’ – currently being created as a test project for the Udemy platform
- The importance of investing in a calm state of mind
- How your voice creates personal and group calmness
A short animation using Vyond Studio, for demonstration and skill gain purposes.
- Use a different animation platform (an alternative to Articulate characters)
- Add music, motion paths and voice-over and choreography
Interactive questions (Articulate Storyline)
A variety of ways to encourage recall, using different formats/interactions.
- Display alternatives for learner recall
- Post-course reminder to support my own learning
Planning/design (visual storyboard)
An outline story-board / visualisation for different aspects of ‘Staying Calm’ course.
- Drawing out visual ideas, to support page/slide design
- Creating a structure/summary to drive the work
Planning/design (written brief)
A written brief/overview for an NLP course on flexibility
- Record and share thoughts on content, style and approach
- Think through the project / improve understanding of scope/work involved
>> open / download PDF here <<
Other Digital writing
At Ordnance Survey I had a variety of digital roles, including writing for the corporate blog. Here’s an example of an education article I created – “customers on the map” that has a more informal tone.
My key skills:
- Writing and content creation
- e-Learning using Articulate and screen-recording tools
- Self-driven learning
- Knowledge and experience of business, management and a range of business sectors
Find out more about my career journey on LinkedIn