Just a quick post on your job around this podcast. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- How can I enhance my current role? How can I shape my job, the roles around me, overstep the prescribed boundaries?
- AndWhatElse can I do with my skills? (current job, new job or outside of work)
- How can I have more connection and meaning in my job? (join it up with real customers, like a user experience based improvement)
- Can I help others with the job or skills I have? Share more or give something back (skills, time, listening) to someone. Be a teacher, a healer, an advocate, a coach or a mentor in your workplace (but don’t be a slave or a victim)
- Ask for feedback or get some perspectives from peers or an outsider? (Get a Coach to help you evaluate your situation and next steps to get more from work. There are many ways to do this. Don’t limit yourself.
Keep on improving so you are more fulfilled at work. It’s not going away, so make it better.
Here’s the podcast from HiddenBrain: